About this feature
Some organisations use pen and paper in addition to QR codes to capture checkin data manually. You can move this the information captured manually into your account using a special portal designed for capturing historical checkin information.
- Automatic submission. When using the manual entry portal, you will skip being shown the summary screen and jump straight to the next manual entry.
- Historical date and time. The date and time for the checkin (and checkout if enabled) can be retrospectively recorded.
Using this feature
- Head the location overview page
- Scroll down to the "Manually enter checkin data" section
- Click the blue "Open manual entry portal" button
- Instantly download data. Download your check-in data for COVID-19 related communications instantly, at any time (24/7), as many times as you like.