About this feature
You can provide one or many phone numbers and/or emails to receive a variety of notification types delivered instantly. Available notifications include:
- Red notices. When red notices are enabled, receive an instant SMS/Email with the checkin details.
- Auto-expiry. When a checkin automatically expires (and it hasn't been check out) yet, receive an instant SMS/Email with checkin details.
- New checkin. Every time a new checkin is created, receive an instant SMS/Email with checkin details.
- Capacity alerts. When your venue reaches or exceeds its maximum capacity, receive an instant SMS/Email with the checkin details.
- Red notices. To receive notifications attached to red notices, you will also to enable the red notices separately.
- Separate with commas. Write all emails and phone numbers separated by commas in order to deliver multiple notifications.
- Australian phone numbers only. Currently, the notification engine only supports Australian phone numbers. Contact us for access to this feature in other countries.
- SMS pricing. Emails are cheap to send and so they are free. SMS costs us a fixed price SMS and so we pass this cost on to you at $0.12 (ex. GST) per SMS,
Using this feature
- Click the "Edit Location" button
- Expand the "Notifications" tab
- Find the desired notification section
- Enter the email address or mobile number you want to be notified
- Hit "Save"
- Red Notices. Capturing and storing checkin attempts that meet failing criteria (postcode, health questionnaire, temperature) with instant notifications.
- Automatically expire checkins. Set a time period of time after which checkins will automatically expire, inform the person checkin of location-based time limitations.
- New checkin. Receive email notification alerts in real-time as new people checking to a location with checkin summary details attached
- Capacity alerts. Manage venue/location capacity/quotas by configuring a maximum number of people/patrons to enter the location at any one time.