About this feature
When someone has completed a checkin, they can click a link that will take a screenshot of the part of their screen that shows all of the summary information for their checkin, which can be saved to the current device as a PNG file.
- Experimental technology (beta). This feature is using some cutting edge technology and may not work consistently on every device.
- Screen height doesn't matter. The person using this feature does not have to position the information in their screen. This is automatically accounted for.
- Not automatically saved. After the file has been created, the person using the device will be asked if and where they would like to save the image.
Using this feature
- After completing a checkin tap "save summary to device"
- To retrieve head to your camera roll of downloads folder. For iPhones further instructions are here.
- Save details to pre-fill next check-in. People can save their details to automatically fill in the form next time they use a location's QR code or URL.