About this feature
Capture and record when someone tries to checkin to a location using information that triggers a pre-configured restriction. Also, get instant notification with a summary of the incident to a designated contact method.
- Email. The email of the user that manages the location will be used by default. You can also specify one or many alternate emails dedicated to these notices.
- SMS. Optionally specify one or many phone numbers to receive an SMS with summary details of the incident.
- Real-time dashboard. Get instant red notices on your real-time dashboard (any staff member can access the privacy-aware, real-time dashboard).
- Multi-delivery method. You cannot pick multiple phone numbers or email addresses to receive notices. If you want this feature, please contact us.
- Optional red notices. You can pick which restrictions (health questionnaire, postcodes temperature) trigger a red notice to be recorded and sent.
- Red notice instructions. Provide some custom text to show at the bottom of a red notice to guide the person checking through what happens next.
- Multiple email addresses/phone numbers. Provide multiple contact methods separated by commas to deliver the notifications to multiple inboxes/devices.
Using this feature
- Click the "Edit location" button
- Expand the "Red notices" tab
- Find the red notice(s) that you'd like to enable
- Turn on the checkbox for each red notice you'd like to enable
- (optional) Provide a dedicated red notice email address
- (optional) Write a custom message to be shown to people with a red notice
- Hit "save"
- Health questionnaire for general use. Ask an interactive health COVID-19 questionnaire to identify if an individual should be in isolation or get tested.
- Collecting temperature measurements. Add the temperature of a person to their check-in data and provide alerts if their temperature exceeds your limits.
- Capturing and filtering postcodes. Some guidelines require people checking in to provide their postcode, and some require filtering access to some postcodes.
- SMS/Email notifications. Instantly receive automated notifications via email and/or SMS for a variety of notification types.