About this feature
You have direct access to all data collected via your check-in portal. There is no process of intervention or approval by COVID Comply staff, and there are no limitations as to how often or when you download your check-in data.
- Secured in a zip file. The data is being packed into a single CSV file (open with Excel, Google Sheets, etc) inside a secured Zip file with a random password.
- All data is shown. The CSV will contain columns representing every possible data collection item from every feature in COVID Comply for completeness.
- Full version control. If settings are changed over time (e.g. temperature limits), these will be shown as they were at the time of each check-in.
- Larger downloads. If you have chosen to download a larger number of check-ins, the download may up to a minute to complete the CSV creation process.
- Time, date, and timezone. The data will be adjusted into the timezone of your location and is inclusive from 00:00 of the first date to 23:59 of the last.
- Your responsibility. Once it leaves our system in this CSV file, you are now responsible for the security of this highly sensitive information.
- Heath authorities. You are responsible for downloading and sharing the data with health authorities. We do not get involved in the process.
- Sharing data. We do not share check-in data with any organisation (including governments). The only exception would be via a Federal Court Subpoena.
- COVID-19 use only. The data is to be used exclusively for COVID-19 related communications only. It's not to be used for anything else (marketing, etc).
Using this feature
- Head to your location page
- Find the "Download check-in data" section
- Click "Download check-in data"
- Fill "Generate check-in data" form
- Copy the "Zip file password"
- Click the "Download data" button
- Open the zip file and paste the password
- Open the file using any spreadsheet software
My download button says "Processing"
If your check-in file contains a large number of check-ins, the process to create the file has been moved behind the scenes to a more powerful server to complete the job. Generally, you can expect to wait ~4-12 seconds for the process to complete and the "Download data" button will automatically be displayed.