About this feature
Ask a series of yes/no COVID-19 related questions in every check-in that educate people about the virus' symptoms and the definition of "close contact" and if not answered correctly, prevent the person from checking in to a location.
Example use cases
- Education institutions. Ask every student and staff member to complete the health questionnaire when they enter your locations
- Employers. Follow government guidelines by asking a health check questionnaire before they start each shift at your locations.
- Enforcement messages. If the person answers yes to any of the questions one of two messages will be presented; "you are symptomatic", "you should be isolating".
- Information display. On the success screen, a "health check has passed" notice will be shown. In the check-in data file, each answer will be individually shown.
- Red notices. Worksafe Victoria advises the collection of all submissions (including fails to pass the health questionnaire). To achieve this, enable a Red Notice.
- Custom close contact definition. Add an explicit definition in lie with guidelines to clearly define what "close contact" means.
- Use it at your own discretion. Ensure that before you use this feature it behaves and is worded in a way that is compliant with your industry/state guidelines.
Using this feature
- Click the "Edit Location" button
- Expand the "Health details" tab
- Find the "Enable general health questionnaire" section
- Turn on the checkbox
- Hit "Save"
- Health questionnaire for general use (short version). Ask a shorter, two-part interactive health COVID-19 questionnaire.
- Health questionnaire for staff. Ask staff a daily health check set assessment modelled on the DHHS Staff Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Questionnaire.
- Save details to pre-fill next check-in. People can save their details to automatically fill in the form next time they use a location's QR code or URL.
- Welcome message / condition(s) of entry. Add a custom message or a binding condition(s) of entry to the statement at the top of the check-in portal.
- Custom close contact health questionnaire definition. Add a "close contact" definition to in line with your state/territory guidelines.