About this feature
This feature allows a single person checking in to your location to provide a single set of contact details and append multiple other people to their check-in. Check your government guidelines before enabling this feature.
Note, this feature checkins people individually by capturing their names. Instead, you can checkin people by the number of people only - read more here
Example use cases
- Young children. Parents visiting a location with children too young to check-in themselves can use this feature to easily add them when checking in.
- Family members. A family going out to dinner together would be able to check-in everyone in the family into a single check-in via a single family member.
- Group of friends. A group of friends visiting a location could assign a person to be the point of contact on their behalf if contact tracing were required.
- Name validation. The check-in will only ask for a name for other people being added to the check-in but will validate based on the first/full name configuration.
- A single line of data. Checking in multiple people together using this feature will result in one check-in, but when downloaded will include each additional person.
Using this feature
- Click the "Edit Location" button
- Expand the "Multiple people" tab
- Find the "Multi-person capture (names for each person)" section
- Turn on the checkbox
- Hit "Save"
- Checkin in multiple people together using numbers instead of names. Perfect for checkin in large groups such as school or tour groups.
- Checking in other people. Everyone (customers, employees, etc) has the ability to check-in anyone else on any device without restrictions or limitations.