About this feature
Anyone using any COVID Comply check-in portal has the opportunity to save their details after each check-in Next time they use a COVID Comply portal (via a QR code or unique URL), the form will be automatically completed with their saved details.
- No application download is required. The information is securely stored in the mobile phone's browser meaning no app is required for the feature to work.
- The process is GDPR compliant. When opting to save their details, the person will be informed about storage location, data expiry, and agree to GDPR policies.
- Works across COVID Comply locations. When someone saves their data, they can pre-fill any COVID Comply location instantly without any additional steps.
- Will not pre-fill another person check-in. After completing a change and saving details, if they opt to "check-in another person" their details will not be used.
- Data is stored on their device. The data will be stored on the person's current mobile phone. For other phones, the process will need to be repeated.
- Data is stored for 28 days. For security and privacy purposes, the data will be automatically deleted on the user's device after 28 days from their last checkin.
- Data is updated on each checkin. Each time someone submits a checkin with the save data feature enabled, if they change their details the saved data will update.
- Expiry period is a rolling 28 days. Each time someone submits a checkin with the save data feature enabled, their 28 day expiry period is automatically extended.
- Only some information is saved. This includes; name, address, postcode, email, phone, identification number and health questionnaire answers.
- Health questionnaire only valid in same day. Health questionnaire answers will only prefill if the answers were submitted earlier in the same day.
- Health questionnaires can be overridden. The person checkin in will have the opportunity to view and/or revise their answers to the health questionnaires.
- Health questionnaire types are reconciled. There are different type software health questionnaire in COVID Comply and they are prefilled respectively.
Using this feature
- After completing a checkin tap "Save details (pre-fill next time"
- Tap "Accept & continue"
Disable the feature (and delete saved data)
After completing a checkin click the "save details" link to turn off the feature and instantly delete all saved data on the current device.
- Health questionnaire for general use. Ask an interactive health COVID-19 questionnaire to identify if an individual should be in isolation or get tested.
- Health questionnaire for staff. Ask staff a daily health check set assessment modelled on the DHHS Staff Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Questionnaire.
- Save checkin summary to photo album. Generate a PNG image file of a checkin summary screen and automatically save it to the current device