About this feature
After someone completes a check-in, display a button that when clicked sends the person to a URL of your choosing. The default text in the button is "Continue" but this can be changed to whatever you require.
Example use cases
- Digital (contactless) menu. Upload your digital menu using an online service like Dropbox or Google Drive and provide a button to go the URL for the digital menu.
- Website or social page. After someone checks in, provide a button that redirects them to your Website or a Facebook page.
- Newsletter signup form. After someone check-ins in, provide users with the option to sign up for your organisations promotional newsletter.
Using this feature
- Click the "Edit Location" button
- Expand the "Custom Content" tab
- Find the "Digital content URL" section
- Paste your URL in the field
- (optional) Modify the "Digital content button text"
- Hit "Save"
Turning this feature off. If you'd like to disable the button from showing on the check-in success Page, repeat the steps above and remove the URL in the "Digital content URL" section. Without a URL the button will automatically be disabled.